- Baristas have full control of the machine thanks to a TFT display with rotary switch menu management.
- Baristas can set and monitor the weight of liquid in the cup, shot time, brewing temperature, group temperature, boiler pressure, additional pre-infusion and energy saving.
- The group display means the barista can control the weight of extracted liquid and the shot time.
- The “Cool Touch” steam lever is thermally insulated to be safe for the barista and easy to clean.
- The Push&Pull lever system lets the barista work in total safety.
- Baristas can set the weight of ground coffee and liquid in the cup for each blend.
- Gravimetric- Baristas can set the weight of ground coffee and liquid in the cup for each blend.
- California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 Notice
California requires the following notice for California residents: Coffee and Some Roasted Nuts, Baked Goods and Snack Foods.
Chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive toxicity, including acrylamide, are present in coffee. Acrylamide is not added to our products, but results from cooking such as when coffee beans are roasted. As a result, acrylamide is present in our beans and brewed coffee. Your personal cancer risk is affected by a variety of factors. The FDA has not advised people to stop drinking coffee or eating baked goods that contain acrylamide. For more information regarding the FDA's views, visit www.fda.gov. For more information about acrylamide and Proposition 65, please visit www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/acrylamide.html.