This coffee is shade grown by many small family farms who each produce a limited amount of coffee. This coffee comes from the small town of Pitalito, which is at the foot of the Andres Mountains. Pitalito Estate Colombian coffee has a medium body, excellent aroma and balanced acidity. That makes this medium bodied coffee a rare treat, combining an excellent aroma with caramel and fruit flavors. The result is a very smooth taste that is sure to satisfy your taste buds.
Colombian Pitalito Estate is an award-winning coffee that has a smooth medium body. Notes of berry fruit and caramel give this coffee a wonderful finish.
Body*** Aroma**** Flavor*** Acidity***
- Region; Valley Laboyos, Huila
- Farm: Several smallholder farms
- Varietal: Caturra, Castillo and Variedad Colombia
- Processing: Washed, sun dried
- Elevation: 5500-6000 ft.
- California Prop 65 ⚠ Warning